Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm getting better at this...LOL

Now it's only been three months between blogs!  Here are a couple of new cards I've created so you can see the differences in using a variety of mediums.  I love how simple you can be and how creative you can be.  I'm sorry that my blog is having issues in being able to accept comments.  I'm still working on that!  Stay tuned, hopefully we'll have that fixed shortly as I really want to get your feedback!
This was a card I made as a birthday card.  It really turned out well.  I put vellum paper over the silhouette behind and then embossed Happy Birthday on it.  Our recipient loved it :)






This is one I made for a bridal shower.  The floral pattern in the background is stamped with illuminate stamps...it's adorable.  There are pearls around the girl's neck.  Soooo cute!!!

 


You can see the pearls much better here...and on the inside,
the remainder of the caption reads...LOVE gives us a Fairytale.