Friday, May 25, 2012

New Pages

I have some more pages to show you from my son & daughter-in-law's scrapbook.  So far, I'm hoping you like what you've seen.  I just love creating these pages...
If you'd like to learn how to create your own memories, I'm happy to show you how...just ask :)

I love the way this turned out...the four photos on the right are perfect together!
AND, I used the negative image from the swirl on the left-hand page to compliment
that side of the series of photos.  I love it!

Here is a closer view of the right-hand page.  The photographer was
a photo journalist and her photos are just stunning.


The "banners" say "Kids at Heart"
Which is exactly what this series of photographs reminds me of.
I absolutely adore these photographs and how fun they are.
So Sweet
Isn't this adorable???







No comments: