Monday, May 28, 2012

Getting Close to Completion :)

Thanks for stopping in today!  I have a few more photos of my son's wedding scrapbook, and then I'll show you some of the beautiful cards I've been working on...then we'll get back to scrapbooking!  I sure hope you're loving both.  Oh, there's also the family/name frames...they're so cool!!!  And they can be done in any colour...to fit any decor...well, THAT was quite the tease, wasn't it...LOL

Anyway, back to the wedding scrapbook...

I kept the same colour scheme throughout because those were the colours our beautiful bride chose for her colour scheme.  I was fortunate enough to be able to incorporate a variety of patterns as well...keeping all the colours the same.

This shows some background stamping as well as a variety of patterened paper and punched flowers.
Here, I used the same ideas as before but with the varied paper patterns and different punches.


In this series of pages, I used a bit of ribbon and fabric.  The Mr. & Mrs. ribbon came from the couple's gift boxes.  This way, I get to keep so many parts of their big day!

A closer image of the page.
Here, you can see the ribbon used, as well as some "bling."



On this page, I stamped the background, added some bling and some punched flowers.  Sometimes, I find simple is better.
Of course, a closer look at the flowers and stamped background.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are gorgeous. Where can I get the product? Can you make these for me???

Sue Weir said...

Hi!
Thank you :) You can either buy the product through me...I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator, or I can make them for you. Do you have wedding photos you would like to have made into a scrapbook???